Sunday, July 19, 2009

stupid-est

If there would have been the worst of all stupid people, that would have been someone called stupid-est and i almost went like one, unfortunately. i hate it when people belittle my capabilities, so to say, underestimate, let's say my level of understanding, mocking my very ideals, the foundation of how i live my life with the purest of my beliefs and principles. i'd take it one of those rare moments that i looked too dumb for show, hilarious shall i say with all the language barriers. for a second, i could barely speak my mind because i can't speak some sort of alien talk. whatever could have been the topic of "their" conversation, whether it has something to do with me or just about some sort of crap, i don't give much of a credit to it, but hell, i was there, and i couldn't even get to say a word. speaking, one of those few things i wanted to do in the whole world, expressing myself out of the freshest ideas or historical queries. i know you don't get me for now. but i say, i hate it when i'm taken out of place. getting lost in the idea of the spotless mind. damn. trash talk. why can't we just talk one language, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment